- All goods sold by Bec By Design come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- All goods need to be cared for, as outlined in the How to care for your items section of the website.
- Damages made to goods by not following the care guide, would not be considered as a major failure.
- Accidental or deliberate damaged caused by the consumer is not covered and if a returned item is found to have been deliberately or accidentally damaged, it will void any warranties.
Any product warranty given by Bec By Design will apply in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law. Where applicable, you may make a claim in relation to goods that are faulty in accordance with our warranty claims.
Change of Mind Returns
- The following clause applies to goods sold by Bec By Design.
- Bec By Design will allow an exchange of product where you have changed your mind, provided that the item in question is:
- returned within 14 days of receiving order;
- as new and is not used.
- in a resalable condition; and
- not damaged in any way.
- To return your item for change or mind, you must follow our returns process.
- You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by us, you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. We recommend you insure high value items that you return for change of mind.
- You may be provided with a product exchange, refund or store credit (at our discretion) only when the returned product is received, and it complies with the requirements.
- If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address.
If you have a problem with your goods, please contact us via the contact page. We will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with instructions on how to return your goods.